3rd October 2013
Quote reblogged from Visual-Poetry with 1,964 notes
to be nobody-but-yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight;
and never stop fighting.
3rd October 2013
Chat reblogged from In My Veins with 273,250 notes
OOOH, ASK ME :)
- 1: Is there a boy/girl in your life?
- 2: Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them?
- 3: What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?”
- 4: What’s something you really want right now?
- 5: Are you afraid of falling in love?
- 6: Do you like the beach?
- 7: Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
- 8: What’s the background on your cell?
- 9: Name the last four beds you were sat on?
- 10: Do you like your phone?
- 11: Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
- 12: Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
- 13: Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?
- 14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
- 15: Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
- 16: Are you tired?
- 17: How long have you known your 1st phone contact?
- 18: Are they a relative?
- 19: Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes?
- 20: When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with?
- 21: If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
- 22: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- 23: How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
- 24: Is there a certain quote you live by?
- 25: What’s on your mind?
- 26: Do you have any tattoos?
- 27: What is your favorite color?
- 28: Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
- 29: Who are you texting?
- 30: Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?
- 31: Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
- 32: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
- 33: Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
- 34: Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 35: Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you?
- 36: Were you single on Valentines Day?
- 37: Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
- 38: What do your friends call you?
- 39: Has anyone upset you in the last week?
- 40: Have you ever cried over a text?
- 41: Where’s your last bruise located?
- 42: What is it from?
- 43: Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad?
- 44: Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 45: Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
- 46: Do you wear hats if your having a bad hair day?
- 47: Would you ever go bald if it was the style?
- 48: Do you make supper for your family?
- 49: Does your bedroom have a door?
- 50: Top 3 web-pages?
- 51: Do you know anyone who hates shopping?
- 52: Does anything on your body hurt?
- 53: Are goodbyes hard for you?
- 54: What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
- 55: How is your hair?
- 56: What do you usually do first in the morning?
- 57: Do you think two people can last forever?
- 58: Think back to January 2007, were you single?
- 59: Green or purple grapes?
- 60: When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug?
- 61: Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
- 62: When will be the next time you text someone?
- 63: Where will you be 5 hours from now?
- 64: What were you doing at 8 this morning.
- 65: This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
- 66: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 67: Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
- 68: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
- 69: Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
- 70: How many windows are open on your computer?
- 71: How many fingers do you have?
- 72: What is your ringtone?
- 73: How old will you be in 5 months?
- 74: Where is your Mum right now?
- 75: Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love?
- 76: Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
- 77: Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?
- 78: Do you remember who you had a crush on in year 7?
- 79: Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?
- 80: Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- 81: How many people have you liked in the past three months?
- 82: Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days?
- 83: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
- 84: You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
- 85: If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care?
- 86: What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie?
- 87: Who was your last received call from?
- 88: If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you?
- 89: What is something you wish you had more of?
- 90: Have you ever trusted someone too much?
- 91: Do you sleep with your window open?
- 92: Do you get along with girls?
- 93: Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
- 94: Does sex mean love?
- 95: You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
- 96: Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
- 97: Did you sleep alone this week?
- 98: Everybody has somebody that makes them happy, do you?
- 99: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 100: Who was the last person that you pinky promise?
3rd October 2013
Quote reblogged from Book Mania! with 6,653 notes
Books hold most of the secrets of the world, most of the thoughts that men and women have had. And when you are reading a book, you and the author are alone together—just the two of you.
10th August 2013
Quote reblogged from Book Mania! with 3,350 notes
It is never too late or too soon. It is when it is supposed to be.
— Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper (via bookmania
31st March 2013
Photo reblogged from manuscripts don't burn. with 49 notes
this scene might be the best scene ever about female reclamation of the phallus
22nd February 2013
Mind blown! From Zoolander to TrueBlood
21st February 2013
Audio post reblogged from Ruines Humaines with 634 notes
- Played 3,831 times
My Broken Heart by Noah and the Whale
21st February 2013
Photo reblogged from Book Mania! with 1,148 notes
The Queen’s College Library, Oxford. Although a library has existed since the college’s foundation in 1340-1 the upper “baroque” library was built between 1692-5, it is considered by many to be one of the finest rooms in Oxford university. Some of the woodcarving is attributed to Thomas Minnand Son, whilst James Hands did most of the elaborate plaster-work on the ceiling. Originally there were intended to be painted panels but Thomas Roberts finished the room in 1756 with rococo plaster work. There are stained glass portraits of Henry 1V, Charles II and Catherine of Braganza. (by Martin Beek)
21st February 2013
Photo reblogged from All things Europe with 5,467 notes
Trinity College Library, Dublin, Ireland (photo via)
I want to be here.